R.E.L.I.V.E. is an open-source reimplementation of the A.L.I.V.E. Engine used by Abe's Oddysee and Abe's Exoddus. It is created by a team of fans, intended to fix the problems and improve on Digital Dialect's aging PC port.
Click on the image to see it in full resolution!
- Natively supported windowed mode
- Freely changeable resolution
- Native support for Linux and MacOS
- Uses SDL2 instead of the long deprecated DirectDraw API
- A fully open-sourced engine
- More platforms (sneak-peek)
- Subtitles for cutscenes
- Fixing the original games' bugs
- Modding support
- Level editor
- Higher-resolution textures
- Feature requests by the community
Warning: This is an engine reimplementation, not the entire game. You still need to own the games to be able to use it. We do not provide nor endorse any illegal means to obtain these.